company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, with its registered office at
57, 15th Cross Road, Gangadhar Nagar 6th Phase JP Nagar, Bangalore - 78
Thank you for visiting Arttora’s websitehttps://arttora.com/(“Website”). We value the trust you place
in us. This Policy discloses Arttora’s information practices for this Website and its
technology-based services (“Services”), including the type of information being collected, method of
such information collection, use of such information and sharing of such information with third
parties. By visiting the Website, you expressly consent to our use and disclosure of your personal
information in any manner described in this Policy. This Policy extends to both visitors to the App
who do not transact business on the App and to registered users, who transact business on the
1. Your Personal Information
- By accepting this Policy, you authorize Arttora to collect and store and use any information
that you may enter on our Website or provide to us in some other way. To enable you to use our
Website, become a registered user of our Website and provide you with our Services, we need your
personal information, as listed more fully in Annexure-A to this Policy.
- We assure you that at no time will this information be sold or shared with parties not
associated with us without your consent.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
- Arttora owns all the information collected via the Website.We may use the information described
above for any one or more of the following:
- Verify your identity;
- Create and manage your account;
- Send you (via email or other means) offerings of products or services and update you on
all the special offers available on the Website to ensure a better user experience for
you. You can unsubscribe from such communications anytime you wish to do so;
- Monitor and improve the Website including by calculating the number of visitors to the
Website, identifying the geographical locations of the visitors and their demographics,
preferences, interests, and behaviour. We may share such Website usage statistics
withour sponsors, advertisers or other third parties (which do not include Arttora’s
marketing partners and network providers);
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events,
contests, offers, surveys and market research;
- Respond to your queries;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business;
- Besides the above, this information may be used when you contact Arttora through any
means such as chat or email. Arttora reserves the right to include your email ID for
3. IP Address
- When you visit our Website, Arttora collects your IP address to help diagnose problems with its
server, administer and tune the operation of its Website, analyze trends, track traffic
patterns, gather demographic information for aggregate use, and track the date and duration of
each session within our Website and similar purposes. Your IP address may also be used in
combination with your personal information to prevent fraud or abuse, customize your user
experience, improve our Website, customer service, products, and promotional efforts, and to
understand your preferences, patterns and interests.
4. Non-Personal Information
- Arttora also collects information aboutthe type of device you use to access our Services, your
operating system details and settings, the name of your ISP, your mobile device, your mobile
device identifier provided by your mobile device operating system, and location data (if you
have allowed that functionality) and other general device or systems information. If you are
logged in on Arttora when browsing, a cookie on your device will also identify you, and record
and associate all of these usage information and log data with your account.
5. Cookies and Web Beacons
- Arttora collects data through cookies and other monitoring technologies to enhance your browsing
and user experience on our Website. ‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information that are stored by
your browser on your computer’s hard drive to collect information about your activities on our
compile information about the use of the Website or interaction with advertisements that appear
on the Website. We do not have access or control over these cookies. We do not link the
information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on
the Website. We use session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when
you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of
time. You are always free to decline cookies if your browser permits, although, by declining the
6. Sharing of Information
- We may use trusted third-party service providers to perform certain services on our behalf,
including for the purposes of data storage, datamanagement, web hosting, web analytics,
marketing and mailing. These service providers only receive personal information if such
information is required to perform their function(s), and they are not authorized to use any
personal information for any other purpose(s) other than the purpose(s) set forth by Arttora.
7. Your Rights.
- Upon request, we will remove your personal information from our database. Customers are also
advised that upon written request you may access and/or request that any erroneous information
about you be corrected.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You also
have the right to ask us to not store your personal data. You can exercise your right to prevent
such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also
exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the e-mail address below. However, please
note that in such an event we may be unable to continue providing, partially or fully, our
Services to you.
- The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner
networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note
that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility
or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data
to these websites.
8. Business Transfer
- Your personal information may be disclosed as part of any merger, sale of Arttora’s assets or
acquisition, as well as in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership.
- We value your comments, feedback, and testimonials which help us improve our Website, products,
and services. By making such submissions to us, you assign your rights in the submissions to us.
10. Children’s Privacy
- Our Website is not directed at anyone who we know to be under the age of 18, nor do we collect
any personal information from anyone who we know to be under the age of 18. If you are under the
age of 18, you should not use the Website and should not submit any personal information to us.
- Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority and we at
Arttora take all measures to protect identity theft. We do not and will not, at any time,
request your credit card information or national identification numbers in a non-secure or
unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
- This Website may contain links and advertisements which may lead you to other websites. Please
website and this Policy will no longer apply. By using this Website, you signify your agreement
to the terms of this Policy. Arttora reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to change,
modify, and or delete portions of the terms of this Policy at any time.
13. Limit of Liability
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy or any other terms of service or use
applicable as between Arttora and you, Arttora’s aggregate liability hereunder shall be limited
to Rs.1000 only and shall not extend to any indirect or remote damages whatsoever, including but
not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or loss of profits.
14. Contact Us
- If You believe that Arttora has not complied with this Policy with respect to your personal
information or would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences or if
you have any questions about our Policy, please feel free to contact our Privacy Grievance
Officer at: email@example.com.
15. Applicability of Policy
- While this Policy applies to all personal information collected, stored and used by Arttora, it
is intended to comply only with the applicable laws of India and not any other jurisdiction. All
matters of dispute are subject to the courts in the city of Mumbai.
- 16.1. Arttora shall always cooperate with regulatory authorities and investigating agencies in
India in the matter of treatment of personal information.
- 17.1. Arttora may modify this Policy in its sole discretion at any time. While Arttora shall
make best efforts to notify You of any such modification, it shall be Your responsibility to
read and understand the Policy as prevalent from time to time. Continued use of the Website
shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the Policy as amended.
List of Information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile number
- Art Likes
- Email id